Head out for a cool, fun-filled afternoon with your child using the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System (Elixer model). A lightweight baby stroller designed to secure your baby while jogging around, this stroller is budget friendly and jam-packed with cool features, most of which are present in high-end units.
Designed with three inflatable bicycle tires, this stroller can ride on any terrain without getting damaged or injuring the little passenger inside.
Parents on the go are set to enjoy a variety of amazing features offered by this stroller such as a large storage compartment, an extended canopy with a peek-a-boo window, a 5-point harness to secure your baby, a reclining seat and finally a front swivel wheel that boosts maneuverability.
- Built-in MP3 speakers—one cool feature with this stroller is the built-in MP3 speakers that are compatible with most smartphones, tablets and iPods. These speakers allow you to play lullabies and other cool music to entertain your children when riding.
- Large tires—another feature with this stroller are the three inflatable bicycle tires. These tires are large and special because they allow you to ride on any terrain without damaging the stroller or inconveniencing your baby.
- The storage—the last cool feature every parent appreciated was the ample storage space at the lower part of the stroller. This space is handy because it allows every parent to store all the basic needs such a diaper bag without any problem.
- This stroller is designed with large tires that make it perfect for all terrains.
- This stroller has a light weight of 47 pounds and slim dimensions of 44×22×46 inches making it easy to fold and store.
- There are two cup holders at the back where parents can keep their drinks when strolling.
- This stroller is available at an affordable price.
- Both the stroller’s seat and the car seat are heavily padded to keep your child safe and comfortable when strolling.
- Some customers have complained about the car seat stating that it settles in an upright position instead of being slanted. This keeps your baby quite uncomfortable because he is forced to lean forward.
- Some customers have complained about the large 3-wheel design stating that it makes the stroller shaky and quite unstable.
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System is a very versatile stroller that rides on any terrain without feeling offended. Although some customers have complained about some areas, this stroller has everything you need to make your baby’s day successful.
The large canopy, the swivel tires, the 5-point harness and of course a 4.4/5 star rating from 105 customers combine together to make this stroller among the best in the market.
Although the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System is an amazing stroller, the majority of the customers couldn’t make a purchase before comparing at least two close products from the competition.
One of the strollers we compared was the Britax 2017 B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System. Recognized as a heavy-duty stroller, this unit comes with all the bells and whistles when it comes to your child’s safety. To begin with, this stroller features a 3-wheel design that makes it maneuverable.
Secondly, it comes with several exclusive features which include a mix of aluminum and steel construction; a double cushioned infant car seat, an impact absorbing base, a large canopy and a roomy storage area.
The second unit we compared was the Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with onBoard 35 Infant Car Seat. A lightweight and compact stroller for parents on the go, the Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System is among the best strollers to consider for your little young ones.
Available at an affordable price, this stroller comes with special features which include a large canopy with a peek-a-boo window, a child and a parent tray, flip flop brakes, an infant car seat with head and body inserts as well as large EVA tires for easy maneuverability.
Having reviewed all the three baby strollers, it’s without any doubt that the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System was the best in this category.
Designed with special features which include a large canopy, large all-terrain bicycle tires, a reclining seat and 5-point harness, this stroller is safe, versatile, light and available at an affordable price to all customers within their budget.
In the second place, we have the Britax 2017 B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System. Known for its high quality features which include a double padded infant car seat, impact absorbing base, 3-wheel design and a large canopy, this stroller is heavy-duty and perfect for parents with small infants.
Although this stroller has excellent features, its high price and a number of customer complaints were some major setbacks that denied it the first position.
Last in the list, we have the Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System. Available with a 4-wheel design, this stroller is simple and comes with quality features which every parent will surely appreciate.
The maneuverable front tires, easy fold and unfold mechanism, large canopy, padded infant car seat and of course affordable prices are among the best features which forced most parents to consider this stroller.