Did you know that strolling with your baby means carrying almost everything with you? Well, it’s true because you have to carry your child’s food, drinks, a bag of diapers, changing clothes, some dolls and your stuff as well.
To avoid any struggles, you therefore need to purchase a stroller that will fulfill all these needs. One of the best strollers to consider for such a job is the Chicco Cortina CX Travel System. Constructed with a child in mind, this stroller is the perfect option for children ranging from 1 month to 36 months.
Designed with an infant car seat, a large storage area, large swivel wheels, a compact design and a cool black and grey color, this stroller is what all parents should look for in a responsive baby stroller.
- Two components—the Chicco Cortina CX Travel System comes in two parts which include an infant car seat (that holds a maximum weight of 30 pounds) and the stroller itself (that supports a maximum weight of 50 pounds).
- 8-recline positions—this baby stroller is designed with an exclusive 8-reclining positions that guarantee your baby’s safety and comfort when strolling. In addition to this, the seat has a Memory Recline feature that allows this stroller to remember the last position it was left at before folding.
- Large storage basket—this stroller has a large storage basket below the seat that gives all parents a chance to store kid’s diapers, some clothes, some shopping and a doll to keep the baby completely comfortable when strolling around the park.
- Very comfortable—finally, this stroller is very comfortable. Designed with a padded seat and suspension on all tires, children are guaranteed 100% comfort when riding on any type of terrain.
- This stroller is affordable and comes with a limited one year warranty.
- Folding and unfolding this stroller is very easy especially with the dedicated Memory Return function.
- The plastic tires with suspensions on each point ensure that your child enjoys a smooth ride regardless of the terrain conditions.
- The seat is capable of reclining in multiple positions to keep your kid comfortable.
- The child tray and the dedicated parent tray both allow the parent and the kid to eat and drink while strolling.
- Although this stroller is light, when the infant car seat is attached, it becomes quite bully.
- Some customers have complained that it’s very difficult to assemble this stroller.
Tthe Chicco Cortina CX Travel System is a high-quality stroller that does exactly what it was designed to do. Available with excellent features which include large tires with suspensions, padded seats, a large storage compartment and of course a decent price, this stroller is among the best options for parents who enjoy taking their kids for frequent nature walks around the park.
Although the Chicco Cortina CX Travel System is a responsive and high-quality stroller, we opted to review two more close alternatives with the idea of comparing the specs and the features.
The first stroller we compared was the Chicco Bravo LE Stroller. A very unique stroller that features a quick folding and unfolding mechanism, this unit is able to function in three modes; as a normal travel system, an infant car seat carrier and as a full-featured toddler carrier.
Designed with a large storage compartment, a larger canopy and an organized parent’s storage space with two cup holders, this stroller can hold a maximum weight of 50 pounds and is the perfect alternative for parents on the go looking for nothing but quality.
The second stroller we compared was the Graco Fastaction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System, Pierce. Another travel system available with a 3-wheel design, this stroller comes with a SnugRide Click Connect 35 infant car seat that supports your baby from any uncertainties when strolling.
Having passed the U.S. safety standards, this stroller has a light weight of 29 pounds and is jam-packed with all the necessary features required to keep your baby safe when strolling.
Having reviewed some of the best travel system strollers in this post, the Chicco Cortina CX Travel System was by far the best in the category.
Although it received a narrow victory, this stroller is worth it thanks to the numerous features it offers to its customers. Designed with a reclining seat, an infant car seat, stable tires and a weight of 47 pounds, this stroller is affordable and perfect for parents looking for nothing but quality.
In the runner-up position, we reviewed the Chicco Bravo LE Stroller. Trailing at a close second, this stroller has the advantage of being light (23 pounds) making it easy to fold and unfold.
Designed with large EVA tires with suspensions at every point, this stroller is stable and safe to ride over any conditions. Compatible with most Chicco infant car seats, this unit is versatile, responsive and affordable, making it an alternative to customers looking for a budget stroller.
Finally, we reviewed the Graco Fastaction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System. Another big name among baby products, this stroller is what parents should look for if they wish to purchase a light maneuverable stroller.
With the capacity to fold and unfold easily, this stroller is the perfect alternative for every parent on the go looking for a stroller that will enhance their child’s safety.