The Evenflo Vive Travel System is a spontaneously adventurous baby stroller that boosts your baby’s experience during a family vacation. Constructed with four 13” EVA wheels (front being doubles on either point), this stroller is known to be stable and perfect for parents with large children.
Moving to the features, the Evenflo Vive Travel System has a lot to offer. To begin with, this stroller has the capacity to support children to a maximum weight of 50 pounds. The large canopy with a peek-a-boo window ensures that your baby is not affected by the elements of nature which include rain and sun.
The reclining seat, front suspension and large storage compartment allow this stroller to fulfill its purpose to all parents on the go.
- Large storage area—one feature that makes this stroller a winner are the large storage areas. There are two main storage compartments in this stroller; one below the backseat and the other on top of the backseat where a parent can store his phone, wallet and car keys.
- Large canopy—secondly, this stroller is designed with a very large canopy with a dedicated peek-a-boo window to shield your baby from direct sun or rain.
- Ultra slim—unlike most other strollers in the market, this one is designed with an ultra-slim mechanism that allows you to fold/unfold quickly without any problem. Its light weight of 29.8 pounds and dimensions of 35.8×20.9×41.7 inches makes it easy to pack this stroller in your car’s trunk.
- This stroller has a lot of storage space to fit all your staff when strolling.
- Its ultra-slim design makes it very easy to fold and unfold.
- The dedicated car seat is light and very stable.
- The parent/child tray offers both the parent and the child a chance to eat and drink while strolling.
- The 13” EVA tires are easy to maneuver and traverse on any terrain conditions.
- This stroller has front suspensions that boost your kid’s comfort when riding on rough terrains.
- Some customers have complained that the car seat adapter is quite loose and doesn’t hold the car seat firmly when connected to your car.
- The car seat canopy is not removable making cleaning very difficult.
Finally, as we conclude, the Evenflo Vive Travel System is a versatile baby stroller available at an affordable price. Jam-packed with exclusive features such as a large canopy, ample storage space, large tires and a dedicated infant car seat, this stroller is what parents on the go should look for when searching for a budget stroller.
Welcomed with a 4.4/5 star rating from 86 customers, the Evenflo Vive Travel System is surely a winner and the perfect solution for all parents with small kids.
Although the Evenflo Vive Travel System is a responsive baby stroller, most customers have gone a mile further to compare more units to weigh down the features before making their final decision.
Among the strollers most customers compared includes the Baby Trend Nexton Travel System. Available in a 3-wheel design, this stroller comes with cool features which include a large canopy with a peek-a-boo window, a padded reclining seat, an adjustable handle and a large storage compartment.
Designed to hold babies with a maximum weight of 50 pounds, this stroller is a must have for parents on the go.
Second in this comparison post is the Summer Infant 3Dtote Convenience Stroller. Recognized for its lightweight and easy folding/unfolding mechanism, this stroller is large and very stable thanks to the double wheels in all the four points.
Designed from aluminum material, this stroller has a large canopy with a peek-a-boo window and is perfect for babies from six months with weights of up to 50 pounds.
Having reviewed all the three baby strollers in this category, it’s without any doubt that the Evenflo Vive Travel System was the best. Available with a 4-wheel design and a dedicated infant car seat, this stroller is the best for parents on the go.
Its large 13” tires, large canopy and roomy storage compartment are other features that pushed most customers to purchase this stroller.
Second in this category, we reviewed the Baby Trend Nexton Travel System. Available in a 3-wheel design, this stroller is light (35 pounds) and comes with all the necessary features required to keep your baby safe while strolling.
The multiple position reclining seat, extra-large canopy and the 5-point harness are all special features that make this stroller worth it. Available at an affordable price, this travel system stroller is a perfect alternative for parents looking for a cheaper unit.
Last but not least, we reviewed the Summer Infant 3Dtote Convenience Stroller. Recognized for its slim design and light weight, this stroller is what parents on the go should consider purchasing.
Designed with a self reclining seat, this stroller is safe for all babies especially due to the 5-point harness. This stroller has double wheels in every point for stability and a large canopy that shields your baby from the elements.
Available at an affordable price, this stroller is perfect for moms and dads looking for an inexpensive and responsive stroller.