Are you a parent looking for a cozy, ultra-light and versatile stroller for your growing baby? Well, the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System is the perfect choice for you.
As a new addition in the Maxi-Cosi family, this stroller comes with everything you need to keep your baby comfortable throughout an outdoor strip.
Similar to most high-quality strollers in the market, this bad-boy comes with exclusive features which include an extra large canopy with a pop-out sunvisor, large tires (front swivel for easy maneuverability), an adjustable handlebar, an infant car seat and a combination of black and grey patterns on the frame and on the fabric.
- A large canopy—the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System is designed with a special canopy which comes with a pop-out sunvisor and a peek-a-boo window to protect your young one from all natural elements such as direct sun, wind and rain.
- A reversible seat—this stroller is designed with a reversible seat which can be placed in either direction depending on a parent’s need. What makes this seat even more captivating is the ability to hold children right from birth up to a maximum weight of 50 pounds.
- Adjustable handlebar—the handlebar of this stroller is designed with a special adjustable feature that allows it to adjust from 39” all the way to 42”.
- Large wheels—the last feature every parent will enjoy with this stroller is the large EVA tires which include 7” front and 10” rear tires. These tires are large enough to handle every terrain condition while keeping the entire stroller solid and very stable.
- This stroller has an adjustable handle that suits parents with different heights.
- This seat is compact and folds easily with just a single step.
- The four EVA tires of this stroller are large and perfect for all terrain conditions.
- The seat is capable of reclining in multiple positions to keep your kid comfortable when strolling.
- The roomy storage compartment underneath provides parents with extra space to keep their baby’s staff.
- Majority of customers have complained about the high price of this stroller.
- This stroller is costly and yet it doesn’t come with suspensions to boost comfortability.
Finally, the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System is a versatile baby stroller that comes with exclusive features enough to suit your baby when strolling around the park during the weekend. Although a majority of the customers have complained about the price, this stroller offers a combination of excellent features which are not available in most other units.
Welcomed with a 4.8/5 star rating from eight customers, the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System is the perfect solution for parents on the go.
Having reviewed the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System, there is a lot to debate about regarding this stroller. Despite its high-quality features, most customers were not really satisfied and instead went ahead to review and compare more options from the competition.
The first stroller we compared was the Chicco Viaro Travel System. Perfect for parents on the go, this stroller is loaded with cool features for moms and dads who enjoy everyday strolling with their young angels.
Among these features include a 3-wheel design, a large adjustable/removable canopy, aluminum framework, a padded infant car seat, a 5-point harness and a one step folding mechanism. Designed to hold kids with weights up to 50 pounds, this stroller is light and among the best to consider.
The second stroller we compared was the 2015 Graco Fastaction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System. Another big name in the arena, this stroller is Ultralight and comes with quality features which every parent would enjoy.
The 3-wheel design is superb as it allows easy maneuverability while the storage basket, the extra-large canopy, the 5-point harness, the child/parent tray as well as the easy folding mechanism all give this stroller a chance to feature among the best strollers in the market.
After a thorough review and comparison of the three travel system strollers in this category, the Maxi-Cosi Adorra Travel System was our overall winner.
Although some customers may have complained about the high price, this stroller has a lot of cool features to offer to its customers such as a reversible car seat, double padded seat, large storage compartment and easy folding/unfolding mechanism.
Capable of holding children with a maximum weight of 50 pounds, this stroller is the perfect option for parents looking for a high quality unit without minding much about the price.
In the runner-up position, we compared the Chicco Viaro Travel System. Available with a 3-wheel design, this stroller lies close in the second position due to its cool features.
Most customers have appreciated what this stroller has to offer such as a large canopy with a peek-a-boo window, maneuverable wheels, storage compartment and a parent/child tray. Welcomed with high ratings at Amazon, this stroller is affordable and worth considering for parents on the go.
Last in this category, we compared the 2015 Graco Fastaction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System. A 3-wheel stroller designed for parents on the go, this stroller comes with everything you’ll need to stay comfortable when out with your baby.
Although it came last, this stroller has excellent features which most customers appreciated. Available in the market at an affordable price, this stroller is perfect for parents looking for a budget travel system for their little young ones.